As a modern parent, do you know how to educate modern children? Many parents think that family education is to develop their children's intelligence, that is, to let their children recite Tang poetry from the age of two or three, learn English at the age of four or five, and ask a tutor after school. In the tutoring class, the results must be among the best, and in the future, they must attend a prestigious university. It seems that only in this way can the parents' education be successful and the children be successful. Practice has proved that this is a great misunderstanding of family education and the adverse consequences of family education in family education. The most important task of family education should be to build the Great Wall of Personality of the Child.
Imagine that if a child lacks knowledge of life (those who feel suicidal when they encounter setbacks), they have no ability to dream (they do n’t know what they want to do in the future), and they do n’t know how to protect themselves. (Trafficking), can not be shared with others (waisted but unhappy), then, even if this child is the first homework exam, what can happen?
In today's society, it is parents who should change the most. So, what should be the correct family education? Child educators point out that parents should help their children build a good platform for life, so that children have a good personality, know how to be a person, and the true meaning of success.
Only when parents' educational concepts have changed can our children receive a good family education and benefit for life.
Children's education affects their future development. Children's education must be their parents. So what should be the correct family education? Let's take a look at the eight key education guidelines for parents.
The first key: how to make children optimistic
1. Accepting reality is the first step towards optimism
2. Cultivate an optimistic character and let the child face the misfortunes in life openly
3. Keep the child in a normal state
4, children spend a lot of energy on anxiety, they can not exert their inherent abilities
5. The sense of humor looks like a "little trick", but it is a "big skill"
The second key: let children learn to be grateful and tolerant
1. A narrow-minded person will only make a child's life painful
2. With love, you have the motivation to seek knowledge and beauty
3. Pranks will "cause trouble" and prompt children to correct
4. Eliminate the child's cruel behavior in time
5. Know how to be grateful to grow
The third key: develop children's courage to face frustration
1. The child is vulnerable. Teach him to face up to failure.
2. Training children's willpower cannot be ignored
3. Children who are unfamiliar with frustrations are difficult to integrate into society
4.Replace inferiority with confidence
5, always blame the child for failure, the child will become "incompetent"
6. Compliment your child, but don't overdo it
The fourth key: teach children to protect themselves
1.Teach your children some safety knowledge and calmly deal with injuries
2, depending on the parents' children, will always be unavoidable
3. The child lacks the ability to deal with life and is in danger of being devoured by life
4. Excessive protection means "harm"
5. Improve children's "immunity" and calmly face temptation
Fifth key: make children dare to dream
1.A dream is a creation
2. Don't scold your child for "dream words"
3. When the child has a dream, urge him to take it one step further.
4. Rejecting the child's "why" is equivalent to cutting off the wings of his thinking
5. Be kind to children
6. Creative children often have a Mercedes-Benz mind
Sixth key: develop good communication skills with your child
1. Children who understand social etiquette can have good relationships
2. The child is good at talking, and can best attract the interest and attention of others
3. Respect for others means respect for yourself
4. If the child has the courage to admit his mistake, the mistake has been changed in half.
5. Cooperation is more important than knowledge
6. Children who know how to listen have personality charm
Seventh key: teach children to use money properly
1. The sooner a child contacts and learns to use pocket money, the easier it is to make money when he grows up
2. Correctly handle your child's New Year's money
3. Develop the habit of saving for the benefit of your child for life
4. Teaching to fish is worse than teaching to fish
5. Correct the mentality of children's blind comparison
Eighth key: help children understand themselves properly
1. Encourage children to take the initiative to interact with others and eliminate children's isolation
2. Being shy for a long time, children are prone to inferiority.
3. Learn to appreciate others, then you will appreciate yourself
4. Let your child discover one's own advantages every day
5 、 Understanding "sacrifice" will result in "gaining"
Address: Dongfeng West Road, Baoding
West of Magnolia SquarePhone: 13903128036