Children have poor grades, parents are very confused, their children are very hard at studying, and they are not stupid than other children. Why is it not as high as others? Professor Zou Huailiang, a well-known education expert, said: Many students feel struggling to study and their results are not satisfactory. In the final analysis, there is a problem with the learning method. The knowledge system of each course is fixed, and each question has a standard answer. The standard answer is nothing more than those fixed methods. All roads lead to Rome. The simplest way to get the correct result is this. The biggest trick to successful learning.
1. The method is wrong. I usually only care about the problem or play, not thinking about the true and root of the problem, I hope that students will try their best to think, solve multiple problems, pay attention to variant training, strengthen computing ability, analysis ability.
2. Not interested. Children only care about surfing the Internet during the holidays, rarely read books and study, have no interest in learning, only play mentality. Cultivating interest in learning is more important.
3. Do not listen during class. The class time is very short, only 45 minutes. Teachers are still busy with discipline, delaying some time and sacrificing precious time of some students. Improving classroom efficiency is the key to improving academic performance.
4. Consolidation is not strong. Every day for new lectures, you need to pay attention to listening. After the lesson, you have to do exercises to consolidate the new knowledge you have learned, so that you can learn by-pass and apply what you have learned.
5. Review without focus. Every course and every knowledge point of junior high school is summarized and summarized into typical questions, easy exam questions, difficult problems, and the simplest method for each type of problem, so that students can check the questions and enter the seats, and automatically apply the solution Model, easy to figure out the correct answer in a few simple steps.
6, serious plagiarism. The homework is usually reserved for the knowledge points that are talked about on the day. Students should complete the work independently. Some students don't use their brains to copy other people's ready-made answers. This saves time and effort, takes a long time, and the grades drop.
7, psychological pressure is too great. This comes from parents. Many parents add their strong desires to their children. The ideals they have not realized have caused strong psychological pressure on their children. Although they work harder than before, their achievements have never broken, and they are becoming more and more unable to learn.
8. The teacher's analysis is not thorough. Some subject teachers are not thorough in explaining and analyzing, which leads to the children's strenuous learning. It takes a lot of effort after class and can't keep up with the class.
9. Change your mind. Adolescent children often cannot control themselves, and some students' minds turn to the opposite sex, and their performance declines in the fantasy void world.
10. Lack of learning initiative. The level of student performance mainly depends on the child's autonomous learning level. As long as he likes autonomous learning, his grades will definitely be high.
11. The irony of the teacher. Teachers criticize education as a lubricant for children's growth. However, if the teacher criticizes lawlessness and ridicules, children will lose their interest and motivation in learning. Teachers need to treat students with kindness, find their shining points, and encouragement and praise are the inexhaustible motivation for students to move forward.
12. Not discussed after class. I don't want to talk about study after school. In fact, after class, students should gather together to discuss and exchange learning experiences, learn from each other, learn from each other, and stick to it. The grades will definitely improve.
Address: Dongfeng West Road, Baoding
West of Magnolia SquarePhone: 13903128036